Thursday, July 7, 2011

Pulsar Trike for Physically Challenged

BEFORE
We have managed to make probably India's first and only trike. The bike was made all by hand and took nearly 3 months to complete. Special feature of this trike is that the gears are controlled by hand instead of the usual left foot control, particularly useful for persons with disability.

It was originally a Bajaj Pulsar 150cc DTS-i and with immense hard work we have been able to produce this trike. For any inquiries kindly contact us through telephone, the numbers are provided in the main heading.

Photos of various stages of assembly are shown below (Click to enlarge)


And finally we were able to make this beauty






Since this is the first time we have tried our hand on something like this, we would appreciate any suggestions/feedback. We also specialize in converting any bike to a Suzuki Hayabusa and Yamaha Rx models to beautiful dirt bikes, so you can contact us for any inquiries on the phone numbers provided any time of the day. The workshop is open all days except Monday.

14 comments:

  1. does this bike has a reverse gear option??...becoz its hard to push that much weight backwards for a ph person

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    As the bike has original transmission of Pulsar 150CC, it does not have a reverse gear. However, my brother reverses the bike using his right leg as his left leg is paralysed. We enquired from many places about imbibing reverse gear but every body said it not to be feasible. But the bike modifier who modified this bike said that an iron stick may be installed in the structure of the bike which may be used like an oar of the boat to reverse the bike.

    ReplyDelete
  3. im looking for such alternate work only. being a physically challenged person i m in need this kind only. ur work is fantastic. kindly provide ur mobile no & state or kindly reply to this mail id prattapkumar@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi there,
    thanks for the reply i have the same problem as your brother..currently i am using a four wheeler pleasure altered..not much satisfied..like to take a big step now. suppose.if i provide you same pulsar 125 can u remodel it into suzuki hayabuza tike??....kindly provide ur contact details..mail me at anish.guda@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. just i need a sports look for the bike...your brother bike resembles royal enfield trike..and how much did it cost u ??.kindly provide the modifier details

      Delete
  5. hi there,
    thanks for the reply i have the same problem as your brother..currently i am using a four wheeler pleasure altered..not much satisfied..like to take a big step now. suppose.if i provide you same pulsar 125 can u remodel it into suzuki hayabuza tike??....kindly provide ur contact details..mail me subbukosana@gmail.com. My Mobile No 9396311222

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey i too wanna get such custom trike.. pls provide me ur contact details or call me to my 9550368515 , email : 9rasadp@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can you modify Honda Activa (2009) into trikes like this (now im riding with 3 wheels on backsides..it has lot of discomoft)

    ReplyDelete
  8. 9716781272 this is my no any problems contact me I'm firoz from gullu modification

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi I am Sravan Kumar from Chennai and my right limbs have been paralyzed, with some functions they can do but I mostly depend on my left limbs, can you please help me in making a trike for my daily needs. Please mention your mobile no so that I can contact you or please contact me at sravan.waves@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to modify my bajaj boxer to transporting goods are u do it

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, Its really nice to see the modification. I am interested to convert my bike like this one. Can you please provide the contact details at partha_72@yahoo.com or call me at 75883 99363.

    ReplyDelete